First Seedlings Transplanted!

This is an entry I so have been waiting to post: on the evening of July 30, and with guidance from my father, I transplanted my first seedlings! (excitement, excitement!)
Unfortunately, I don't have many decent photos to complement this post: I started work around sunset to spare the young plants, and myself, the ardor of the Cairo daytime sun; armed only with a point-and-shoot for snapshots, I needed to use the flash by the time I was done - not necessarily the best way to go when you are after nice close-ups.
The transplanted seedlings are very well settled in their new permanent home. I will be following up this entry with a post discussing my experience so far in growing the seedlings successfully, as well as some mistakes I made (I did lose a number of seedlings), and I will also detail how to correctly transplant the seedlings including all the useful tips I got from my father. Here's to a fruitful growing season!